The Best Books That I Have Read This School Year

   The blog today will be showcasing all of the books that I have read this year and my top three books that I have read this year. This is the list of books that I have read this year:
   Archie, By: Mark Waid and Fiona Staples
   Regular Show, By: Christia Roberts
   Goosebumps Planet of the Lawn Gnomes, By: R.L. Stine
   The Shining, By: Stephen King
   Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days, By: Jeff Kinney
   The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary, By: Jeff Kinney
   The Disaster Artist, By: Greg Sestero and Tom Bissell
   It, By: Stephen King
   Carrie, By: Stephen King

  My top three books were The Shining, The Disaster Artist, and It. The Shining was my number one book for this year. I think this is, by far, one of the best books I’ve read of all time. The book was really mysterious and suspenseful and was filled with a lot of surprises. The characters were fantastic and you really feel bad for them throughout this book. The whole Shining part of the book really gets into some interesting territories and is very creepy when they expose some things about The Overlook Hotel.

   The Disaster Artist was my second favorite book of the year. It was very interesting getting to know how it was like during the making of The Room. It also goes into detail on the friendship between Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero. That was a part of the book that I wasn’t expecting but I still really loved it a lot. This book is a good read and if you’re a fan of The Room I highly suggest that you give this a read.

   The last book on my top three is It. It was a decent book but sometimes it dragged too long or it just got boring at times. I really like the characters in the book. My favorites were Eddie, Richie, Mike, and Ben. The friendship between them was very well written and I really could tell that hey were all very close to each other. The second part was a little more boring than the last but considering that there is very little in the last part and that memories take over this whole book I’m not that surprised. The very last part of the book was really, really fun and I loved reading that part.
   This year I became a better reader by reading bigger books than I normal would be reading. This helps me a lot because now I can read big books like if it was a normal book. This makes me more patient with reading and that really helps a lot when I read a whole bunch of other things. 

Comments

Popular Posts