SOL #1: Cool time w/ Pizza!

 
After school, me and my friend meet up and walk to my house. Nothing special really its just a walk. Than we get to my apartment building. I change and we get my bike out the storage and head to Little Ceasars. When we get there we get challenged by a problem. We both want to go inside because it’s really cold out but we don’t have a place to put our bikes in. So we look around to see where we could put our bikes. My friend says “Let’s go check in the alley”, I agree and we go there. There is a pole on one of the sides and we go towards it. Than we discuss how we are going to lock both of the bikes on the same weird pole. So we talk for a little my friend says “How about I put my bike first then yours and than we lock it.”, I respond with “I don’t care I just want to go in, its too cold for this.”, So he takes off his gloves and takes out his lock. He tells me “The lock is freezing.” “No kidding” I think to myself. So he struggles with the lock for a little than he manages to lock both our bikes. Than we go inside to order our pizza.

Comments

  1. Israel, your letter to Jovanny served as an inspiration for my post.

    https://musingsfrommiddleschool13.blogspot.com/2018/03/sol-2-classroom-family.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Israel, your letter to Jovanny served as an inspiration for my post.

    https://musingsfrommiddleschool13.blogspot.com/2018/03/sol-2-classroom-family.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts