SOL #5: Pirates are in this year

   So I walk into the apartment building, partly disappointed. I expected my package to be dropped off today but from the looks of it, it doesn’t seem so. So I grab my keys and walk into the apartment that I live in. I see my brother watching T.V. and I take off my backpack and put it to the side. My brother comes up to me and says, “I don’t remember ordering a package. It says its for Israel Ortiz but I don’t remember anyone like that.”, I begin to laugh a little and he gives it to me. I run to my room and put the package on my bed. I am very excited for this package. I open it to get what’s inside. I feel like a kid opening up a present on Christmas, even though I know what’s in this package. So I open it and there I see my two items. My Scott Pilgrim vs The World Soundtrack CD is the first thing on top. Then I take it out to reveal what was behind it. My hardcover copy of Ready Player One. I am so happy with these items. I take the wrapping paper off the Scott Pilgrim CD and open the cover. I take out the CD and I put it in my CD player. I begin jamming out to the music. Than I realize I still have to wait for one more package: My copy of Silence of the Lambs.

Comments

  1. How’s the book of ready player one and have you read it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve read the first few pages of Ready Player One and so far it was interesting. There were already more than five 80’s references in those pages so that looks like a good sign.

      Delete
  2. The movie comes out next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie was amazing I wish vr looked the way it did in the movie there was so much estereggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s so cool I hope the book is good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts