Submarine Cuisine

     The first time I was introduced to subs was two winters ago when I was hanging out with a friend of mine. We planned to meet up at the park so I got my things together and headed out. After a while of waiting for him he finally arrives. He quickly gets out of his car and runs where I am with two subs in one hand and two sodas in the other. How he managed to not drop all of it is beyond me but it was surprising. So he puts the stuff on the table and we greet each other. Than I ask him "What's in the sandwich?", He responds with "There is salami, ham, (another meat that I don't remember), cheese, and lettuce.", "Odd choice" I thought to myself but I figured you can't judge unless you've tried it. So I unwrap mine and take a bite out of it. I was kinda hesitant about it before I did it because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. But oh boy when I had it the taste was amazing. I finished mine faster than him and even he was surprised by this. He told me "Were you hungry before you came here?", I told him "No, it just tasted really good.", He laughed at that statement but I wasn't lying. So have you guys had a sub before? If so what are your opinions on them?

Comments

Popular Posts