Stephen King

Someone I really admire is Stephen King. I admire him because something that I really love is horror. Stephen King really know how to write horror books. He is one out of the three people that I actually keep up with when it comes to horror books, or books in general. What I really like about his writing is that he doesn’t need monsters or an unnatural being in his books. He can make horror out of normal people. For example, in The Shining he uses a family of three and finds a way to make horror out of just those three characters and how they feel uneasy at The Overlook Hotel. I also really like how most of his books are really long so it’ll take you a while to finish one but you come out with a really good story. So it makes it worth your buck. So these are some reasons why Stephen King is someone I admire.

Comments

  1. I think the way SK does horror is even worse than the monsters - it's like anyone in our lives could make our lives a horror movie, and that's totally scary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts