No Clue

Do you ever have those times where you are clueless? For example someone asks what do you want to eat outside of the house. That’s a tough choice because there is so many places to choose from it almost seems impossible. That was me right now. I was clueless. I was sitting here for about 10 minutes just trying to decide what I am going to blog about. Of course I’m writing this because I thought “Hey why not just write about this problem I’m having right now. It’s what I’m feeling right now and it completes my work.” If this free write keeps on happening then I’m not going to be able to think of anything for my blogs. So yeah this is the part when I ask you guys to give me stuff to talk about so I can put my opinion on it. I really need people to actually give me ideas because if not I’m going to be able to write more stuff for free time.

Comments

  1. This is exactly free writing, and your post is great! (Title is my fave part!) Cool thing about writing - the more you write, the more ideas come to you much more easily!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts