I am hungry

I am currently in class, ELA to be exact, and I get the weird feeling in my stomac. It rumbles and grumbles until I realize: I am hungry. I look over to the basket that has food in it. There is only a banana in there.
I am debating to myself if I should get it or not. Part of me wants to get it for the obvious reason that I'm hungry but the other part of me doesn't because I don't want to get up or be the center of attention right now. So what am I doing right now? Still debating. It doesn't help that writing about this makes me think about it even more. My stomach is still telling me "Just go get that banana!". I mean it didn't actually tell me that but my stomach is rumbling so that's basically what's happening. It's like the rumbles of a stomach is a language that you don't know you know until you get hungry. Now my stomach is getting louder and now I'm scared that my tablemates can hear it. It doesn't help that it's really quiet because of park testing. I meant to put map but I'm to lazy to do the simple task of deleting this one little typo. Well it's not like one day all of my classmates are going to read this and say "wow Israel is pretty dumb, he could've gotten that banana and been finished by now, but NOOOO he just decides to sit there, writing a blog about it and ranting about how hungry he is. He could have prevented this but NOOOO it's gotta be all about the blog".  But then I can say "If it really bothered you why would you continue reading it". Then they would say "I don't know I just need something dumb to read because I'm BORED". Then I'll just stand there ashamed of myself, regretting not getting that banana. But it's not like that will happen. Well I got to go to lunch now so see you in the next post?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts