SOL #2: The Shining Confusion

 
   So while I was watching The Shining with my dad and my brother we were getting to the scene where Jack starts to lose it. I was feeling very sleepy because it was about 1:30 AM and the movie is pretty long. So Jack is looking for his family and than someone walks into the theater dressed up as Jack. He is letting his fake axe rest on his shoulder, seems kinda drunk coincidentally. Then at the same time of the movie both Jacks yell “DANNY!”, It was very confusing and weird. Especially since it was very late at night it messed with my head a little. I was kinda worried actually thinking “is this it?”, In the back you can hear others laughing at the situation in a kind of “Haha now sit down” kinda attitude. Very weird but it strangely added to the experience of the whole movie.

Comments

Popular Posts