Amazon Struggle

Yesterday I was doing some homework on my laptop. Out of nowhere my brother walks into the room. He goes up to me and asks if I could order something for him on Amazon. I said “Sure just give me till 8:00”. He says “Okay, what time is it now?”. I look at the time. I say “It’s 7:19, so just wait about forty minutes”. He agrees and leaves the room. Forty minutes pass. My brother storms into the room saying “So can I order it right now”. I log out of what I was doing and went to Amazon. We went to what we wanted and we were about to order it. Then I get really nervous. Why? You ask, well I was scared that I was going to do something wrong and mess up or something. It’s weird that I feel this because I’ve ordered countless items and not encountered a single problem. So why now? So we order it after double-no TRIPLE checking the order and we order and he leaves the room.

Comments

Popular Posts