Passionate 2018

I chose this word because it goes with as lot of stuff I do outside of school and basically sums up everything I do. I am passionate with filmmaking. I don’t make films alone so it’s a really fun thing to do with friends. I dedicate a lot of time to filmmaking and trust me it takes a lot of time. We might not have the best equipment but you gotta work with what you can and make stuff the best as possible. I am also passionate about writing. Writing has to do with almost all of my projects so this is something that is very important and I do quite a lot. For example, a few nights ago I was working on a script for a film that I’m working on and I spent six hours just thinking about what I’m going to be writing and changing somethings in the script, I ended up coming out with only four new pages done. So I takes a while to make something like this. I am also passionate about friends. They are very creative as well and I do even more projects with all of them so I help out on a lot more things. So overall the word passionate goes into a lot of thing in my life.

Comments

  1. GREAT blog and ideas, Israel! I kinda figured you had a passion for writing, and I'm glad to see you reveal that here! :-) I would love for you to share with the class about your scripts, what do you thinK?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts