After Hanging Out

"Alright see you later." I said. "Okay see you...at school?" my friend responds with. "Yeah if nothing happens tomorrow." I say back. "Okay well bye." my friend says while he puts on his backpack and grabs his Penny board. "Okay bye." I say as I close the door and lock it. Then suddenly I feel very lonely.
I don't know why but this always happens to me whenever a friend leaves from my house. I usually always do the same thing whenever they leave. I get on my laptop or I work on one of my projects (which some I have to go on my laptop for anyways). I don't know why but when a friend leaves everything just feels plain than when they were here. What's even weirder is that it never happens to me when I leave another friends house and I always walk alone whether its from the start or halfway. It makes, at least me, really appreciate whenever my friends are over.

Comments

  1. I LOVE THIS POST! Great job on it, Israel! Including the dialog was awesome, and you totally used your checklist.
    My best friends live in Phoenix and San Diego, and I totally know what you mean about appreciating the moments your friends are together with you.
    I will send them this blog to share, and let them know how much I miss them!
    AWESOME POST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post I like how you added a moment of your life .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts